Inventory Products can be New Product in its original packaging or may have been returned by customers and have been previously shipped. The condition of the Inventory Products will vary and standard designations regarding a product's condition will be set forth in the Listing. The Inventory Products are provided to you "as is" for purchase on the Site. Sample Product Conditions include but not limited to below:
- NEW/NEW FACTORY SEALED: Brand new product.
- NEW, OPEN BOX: This merchandise is in new condition, with original packaging. Boxes may be opened or not sealed.
- PRISTINE: Mint condition, unused, & kitted.
- CUSTOMER RETURNS: Merchandise that was returned by the customer for a variety of reasons. There may be some product that is considered brand new; however, many customer returns are damaged, and all units may be ripped, torn, scratched, non-functional or otherwise damaged. Items may have been used by customers to varying degrees (i.e. light use, moderate use, and heavy use). These items often possess noticeable cosmetic blemishes including dents, scratches, and other signs of age and handling. They rarely come in original packaging and usually do not have original documentation, additional parts, and/or accessories. All customer return items are sold AS-IS.
- OVERSTOCK: Inventory that is considered to be End of Life, Overstock or Obsolete. Original packaging is usually, but not always, available. Components such as manuals and cords may be missing.
- SHELF PULL: Inventory has been pulled from retail locations and often show signs of handling on the packaging or item itself. The packaging may be in less than perfect condition and a percentage of inventory may exhibit signs of wear or arrive in open packaging. Signs of handling may include, but are not limited to cosmetic blemishes, scratches or dents.